Saturday, January 21, 2017

Review: Whale of a Crime

Whale of a Crime Whale of a Crime by Karen MacInerney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whale of a Crime is Karen MacInerney's 7th installment in the Gray Whale Inn mystery series. I have enjoyed this light and fun mystery series that takes place on the little Maine community of Cranberry Island. Natalie Barnes, owner of the Gray Whale Inn Bed and Breakfast, is having a wonderful summer until the inn plays host to a nature tour. Captain Bainbridge of Northern Spirit Tours shows up dead off the anchor of his ship the Summer Breeze and Natalie launches her own investigation to help clear her friend who is fingered as the killer. As if that is not enough, Natalie's headstrong sister shows up on the island and someone seems to be sabotaging the inn.

I generally don't read many mysteries but I thoroughly enjoy Karen MacInerney's cozy mystery series. There are bonus recipes at the end of the book of all the food mentioned in the story. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment