Friday, December 15, 2017

Review: Mistletoe Murder

Mistletoe Murder Mistletoe Murder by Karen MacInerney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Winter has arrived in the little town of Buttercup, Texas and once again a killer is loose. Buttercup is the home of novice farm girl Lucy Resnick who is struggling to maintain her grandmother's farm. The town is in the throes of Christmas season when the body of Randy Stone is found dead at local favorite restaurant Rositas. Everything points to a crime of passion, with his wife Isabella being implicated for offing her cheating man. Lucy, who is a former investigative reporter, goes in search for the true killer.

I generally don't read many mysteries but I thoroughly enjoy all of Karen MacInerney's cozy mystery series. I especially enjoy her Dewberry Farm Mysteries for the Texas references and setting. I am looking forward to furthering adventures in Buttercup, Texas.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment