Saturday, December 3, 2016

Review: Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls by Lauren Graham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you are a Gilmore Girls fan, you'll like this one. Lauren Graham's fast talking humor shines through in this short memoir. Covering the time from her early childhood, through her first stint as the wacky single mom to the end of the series (or is it?) with the recent Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life mini-series, Graham discusses her life breaking into show business and behind the scene stories.

You definitely get a sense that Graham is very much like her character Lorelai: impulsive, fast talking, quirky, and caring. She's down to earth and very relate-able. I enjoyed getting to know her through her stories and reading about some of the day to day behind the scenes filming the 2016 reboot of the show.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment